Displays FAS presents a variety of specialized art storage solutions to meet every need. If your collection requires temperature and humidity-controlled art storage, we have 20,000 sq. ft. in our secured vaults. For more durable objects that are not sensitive to temperature fluctuations, there is another 35,000 sq. ft. in our non-climate-controlled area.
Fine Art Storage Specifications
- 55,000 total sq. ft. of storage space in a stand-alone facility.
- 24-hour licensed Sonitrol security system monitored off-site by Sonitrol employees.
- Two climate-controlled, continuously monitored vaults maintained at 70 degrees Fahrenheit and 50% relative humidity.
- Additional secure rooms with museum-quality lighting for viewing, staging, professional photography, packing or special projects.
- Vertical racks and flat storage for paintings and works on paper.
- Conservation room and painting booth for large-scale sculpture.
- Accessibility to vaults, staging areas and viewing rooms limited to pre-designated, screened personnel.
- Surveillance cameras record continuously 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fire suppression system, including smoke detectors and heat-activated sprinklers, inspected and certified on a regular basis.
- Back-up generator to ensure continual operation of security and HVAC systems in case of a power outage or emergency.
- Custom-designed inventory control system provides optimal efficiency and security of objects.
- Storage accounts managed by an experienced, museum-trained Collections Manager.
- Full-time warehouse staff.
- Insurance available for collections while in storage.
- An American Association of Museums Standard Facilities Report available upon request.
For more information, please contact Cory Ottinger, Operations Manager, at 817-385-4433;
Or use the form below to send Cory a message
|Operations Manager||Cory Ottinger|